We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Chemical Operator to join our team in Apahida. Both experienced and entry-level candidates are welcome to apply, as we offer on-the-job training.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with every department to create and promote disruptive technologies. Come work in a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn.
- Operate and maintain chemical process equipment
- Monitor production processes and ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
- Troubleshoot process issues and make recommendations for improvement
- Maintain accurate records of production and equipment maintenanc
- Good knowledge of chemical processes and analytical equipment
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong sensitivity to the protection of the environment and sustainability
- Basic knowledge of English
Great to have
- Experience in inorganic chemistry
- High school diploma or equivalent in inorganic and materials chemistry
- Basic knowledge of metalworking techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Valid driver's license is preferred
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge in unconventional crafting techniques
- Develop solutions that help our customers develop new products
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as team building events, monthly party, and much more
We provide free-transfer
from the center city
No experience? Take
advantage of our support
available on request
Daily meal tickets